Motion Capture Avatar from iPhone
iPhone X ARKit Blendshapes - Animation from iPhone Motion Capture
Animation for iPhone X is a service which automatically generates the 52 blendshapes needed to use the iPhone X as a powerful and accessible Motion Capture device, compliant with any mobile device's Face Tracking solutions (FaceLink in Unreal, Rokoko for Unity, FaceCap, Hyprface...).
With the animation for iPhoneX, you can easily :
• Create CGI and real-time 3D facial expressions and animations
• Stream the performance of your Virtual Infuencer or Vtubers
• Create amazing facial mask and lens effect in your AR applications with Lens Studio or Spark AR
Easy performance capture with ARKit Face Tracking
Animation for iPhone X is compatible with major 3D software and game engines - Maya, Unity & Unreal Engine. The animation data from the ARKit Face Tracking will drive the 52 blendshapes of your character with no additional rigging and modeling required. Mocap made easier!
This service is available in 2 different delivery formats: FBX for general use and Maya. For more information about what comes with each package, please see down below.
To automatically get the 52 ARKit blendshapes for any character, simply purchase this service, upload your 3D model and download the result within 24 hours (Time Frame "Priority")!
Want to try by yourself? Download a free sample.
What does this service do?
The Motion Capture Avatar - 52 service gives life to your 3D model by rigging it in such a way that it is compatible with most Mocap Device (LiveLink, ROKOKO, Xsense, etc).
By purchasing the ARKIT 52 service, you will get:
• 52 ARKIT/ARcore BlendShapes
What is the purpose of this service?
This service has a lot of applications. It can be applied to creating facial masks, lens effects in augmented reality, it can be used for basic facial animation in Video Game or even Movie Industry. Motion Capture or Keyframe animation. Real-time or Pre-calculated.
It is perfect for Professionals as well as 3D enthusiasts!
What are the differences between the two deliverables?
Delivery in FBX format allows you to use your rigged model in any 3D software.
Delivery in Maya scene contains a ready-to-use faceboard for your animator to control the blendshapes + you have the FBX in addition to the scene.
What are the requirements?
When you proceed to checkout and upload your model, you need to respect the following criteria:
• We can process up to 200 000 polygons
• Your 3D model must have a neutral pose (eyes open and mouth shut)
• Model can be uploaded with full body, rig, and skin.
• You must include your model's eyeballs and inner mouth (teeth, gum, tongue) as additional meshes
• If you have any other additional features such as eyelashes, eyebrows, or beards, they should also be included
After uploading your model, it is added to the queue and our team will check it. As soon as they approve it and your order is the 1st in the queue, it will be processed within 24 hours.
By default, we combine the different geometries in one single mesh to facilitate using the model in motion capture or performance capture. If you would like to have the blendShapes for each geometry, we do that too, just let us know when you make your order!
Support and retakes are provided free of charge for 3 months after the delivery date.
- iOS 11 ARKit 2 or later
- Delivery Format
- .FBX or .MB + .FBX for the "Maya" option
- 24 hours (when statut updated to "processing in progress")